Since 2003, BlackInc has worked with leading media operators (both traditional and digital-native publishers) to help monetize their audiences via advertising and sponsorship sales. Past clients include established media brands (American Express, CNET, and Newsweek), as well as up-and-coming publishers (PandoDaily, Gawker Media, The Huffington Post, Martini Media and others).These engagements have included both strategic planning (revenue operations, ad product, and sales strategy), as well as execution-level sales outreach.
BlackInc has extensive brand and agency relationships across key advertising verticals, including:
• Automotive: Audi, BMW, Ford, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Lexus, Mercedes, Volvo
• Technology: Braintree, PayPal, Microsoft, Sony, HP, Dell, Samsung
• Business/SMB: AT&T, Comcast, DHL, FedEx, Monster.com, Pitney Bowes, Sprint, Verizon
• Hotels: Hilton, Mandarin Oriental, Marriott, Starwood, Ritz-Carlton, Shangri-La, Trump, Wynn.
• Airlines: Delta, Air France, Lufthansa, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, Southwest, Virgin
• Luxury/Fashion: Burberry, Coach, Armani, Boss, David Yurman, Hermes, Nieman Marcus, Bottega Venetta
• Other Verticals including: Insurance, Office Supplies, Shipping, more.